Options   View topic - Pherlure Review .. Does Pherlure Really Attract Women?

Board index  >  Men Colognes  >  Pheromone For Men

Post a reply
Pherlure Review .. Does Pherlure Really Attract Women?

Pherlure Review .. Does Pherlure Really Attract Women?
by steven » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:56 am

Perfume Pheromone Scentseductioncom - Pherlure Review .. Does Pherlure Really Attract Women?

Pherlure's Ridiculous Sounding Claims Pherlure claims to get you more women, increase pheromones for sexual attraction, sexually arouse the opposite sex, and improve your dating life. This is exactly why I decided to try it.

The only reason I bought Pherlure is because I want to get laid (yes, I'm a sexaholic). These are the only results that really matter. Reality Check: real pheromones will attract women but you still gotta close the deal if you wanna have sex! If you use the right pheromones, it's like hitting the bullseye in the bedroom." Maintaining the value of Pheromones was the main reason for writing this article. Only in this way will the future know more about Pheromones.

Only Takes a Couple Sprays for this Stuff to Work

There's other good top selling pheromones worth buying I have not tested their effeciveness. Over the course of a week I wore Pherlure at clubs, restaurants, work, and even at the gym. Here's what I noticed; more eye contact, smiling, flirting, and light touching.

Decided to test Pherlure cologne against 6 other pheromones to gauge its strength. First Impressions of Pherlure Unlike the other pheromones I tried, Pherlure cologne smells phenomonally well. Chicks have come up to me and remarked how good I smell. Give yourself a momentary pause while reading what there is to read here on Pheromones. Use this pause to reflect on what you have so far written on Pheromones.

You think you're gonna be reeling in some hotties back to you pad, I recommened adding a few squirts of Pherlure inside your car and in your bedroom. :o

Sounded ridiculous at first that "human sex pheromones" would be the key to getting laid - but my experience proves otherwise. You won't catch every girl but your batting average will significantly improve. If you're going to attract women with pheromones, then you want the best results. The information available on Pheromones is infinite. There just seems to be so much to learn about, and to write about on Pheromones.

When I First Created NAUGHTY NIGHTS PARFUM, I Was Dripping in Female Pheromones

The Attraction was incredible. I get my share of "Hello, how are you?" But this was truly an interesting Experience. Guys at the Gym, Cabbies, Executives on the Elevator and so on... They all had a Very Special Smile on their faces. I had to move fast...I had forgotten the Female Pheromones. When I returned to my office, a few Lawyers in the Building wanted to linger and talk. What is going on? Lawyers never have time to talk! And when I'm at my office, neither do I. But when I entered the room I realized...oooohhh Lalala...it's those Female Pheromones. There are universal applications on Pheromones everywhere. However, it is up to us to decide the way used for these applications to get the best results from them. :o.

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent Really does log onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? I gave out samples of Naughty Nights Parfum to my friends, and the reports were Incredible. To read more about Naughty Nights and Sweet Smell of Sexsuccess, Log on to www.alexmax.com and click on Pheromones. As you progress deeper and deeper into this composition on Pheromones, you are sure to unearth more information on Pheromones. The information becomes more interesting as the deeper you venture into the composition.

About the Author: Parfumeur Alex Max of Alex Max New York LLC and Alex Max Beverly Hills. Creating Custom Parfum for Ellegant People, Pets and Companies with Custom Labels. What we have written here about Pheromones can be considered to be a unique composition on Pheromones. Let's hope you appreciate it being unique.

No Kidding. We all have our very own Special SEXY Scent. You've heard me say this before...In case you forgot, here it is again... "We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of SEX AND SCENT."

REVIEW LOLA SCENT SEDUCTION PHEROMONE FRAGRANCE | Blog

Are You Repelled by a Person for No Reason

It may be that their Pheromones just don't mix with yours. You not only smell the sexuality of another person, you sence a Pheromone Attraction coming from their Skin, Body and Mind. We do hope that you find the information here something worth recommending others to read and think about once you complete reading all there is about Pheromones.

The substance that was studied is a component of male sweat, and the research proved that it created a number of measurable physical effects in women. An earlier study also found that male pheromones were associated with certain psychological responses in women. It's important to note that physical effects and psychological states aren't the same thing as direct sexual response, but both types of effects are related to sexual behavior in several important ways. They don't seem to function as an aphrodisiac, directly increasing sexual desire. However, they do lay the biochemical and psychological foundation for sexual activity. In short, they increase relaxation, receptivity, and physiological sexual attraction. Now that we think about it, Pheromones are not actually that difficult a topic to write about. Just looking at the word, ideas form in people's minds about the meaning and usage of Pheromones.

Amazingly, even though these messenger-like substances have been known to exist in other species for decades, it wasn't until the 1980s that scientists proved the existence of human pheromones. And only since 2006 has definite proof existed for the effect of human male pheromones on human female physiology.

To Different Women, Male Pheromones can Smell Pleasant, Neutral, or Offensive

One of the factors that seems to determine women's response to male pheromones is the degree to which their genetic material is the same as that of the man from whom the pheromones came. Human pheromones seem to act as an unconscious mate-selection system, helping to increase the diversity of the gene pool. There are no boundaries on countries for one to access information about Pheromones through the Internet. All one has to do is to surf, and then the required matter is availed!

To Recap: the Power of Men's Pheromones is Compelling and

You can think of pheromones as chemical messages from one member of a species to another, instructing them to behave in certain ways. In 2006 has definite proof existed for the effect of human male pheromones on human female physiology. You actually learn more about Pheromones only with more reading on matters pertaining to it. So the more articles you read like this, the more you learn about Pheromones.

Musk is a well-know pheromone scent, undoubtedly the one that people are most familiar with. For century upon century, people have created scents from the musk or musk-like secretions of various animals-ox, deer, beaver, mouse, cat-all in the hope of unleashing an irresistible animal magnetism driven by the power of these mysterious substances. However, only members of the same species respond to the chemical message in pheromones, so, while these products might have bolstered the self-confidence of the men who used them, they had no direct effect on women. You must have searched high and low for some matter for Pheromones, isn't it? That is the main reason we compiled this article for you to get that required matter!

Human Pheromones are Something We All Have

They impact our lives even though we are probably not aware of how they do so. Pheromones are known to be strong and important, and it cannot hurt to experiment for yourself to see if you notice any difference.

Everyone Has Likely Responded to a Pheromone

There are pheromones that signal the flight or fight sense. When someone is scared it is the pheromones that cause others to run too. Pheromones can be very strong, especially human pheromones signaling attraction. :roll:

Human Pheromones are What Trigger Attraction Between the Two Sexes

They are thought to have been directly related to the days before spoken communication and language. The pheromones would signal to males that females were ready to breed, just as they do in animal and insect species. Today, though, human pheromones have been bottled and sold as the sure proof way to get a date. Self-praise is no praise. So we don't want to praise ourselves on the effort put in writing on Pheromones. instead, we would like to hear your praise after reading it!

Most of the work with pheromones has been studying how animals and insects use them. It is more obvious in these species than in humans. Dogs mark their territory with pheromones. Insects make paths with pheromones. They are very important to an animal or insects daily life, where as humans, we rarely even think about how we are using ours. The presentation of an article on Pheromones plays an important role in getting the reader interested in reading it. This is the reason for this presentation, which has gotten you interested in reading it!

Pheromones are Among the Great Controversies of the Scientific World

There are those that believe whole-heartedly that humans excrete pheromones as animals and insects do. The opposition agrees that human pheromones exist but disagree with the effectiveness of them on other human beings as they do in the animal kingdom and insect world. The debate has went on for many years with studies being conducted by numerous doctors and psychologists studying pheromones in their own tests with different controls and results being documented.

Humans are Not as Susceptible to Pheromones as Animals and Insects are, However

It is harder to manipulate humans than rats or insects and keep them in a controlled environment. Humans also do not enact in the stereotypical behaviors one would expect after being exposed to certain pheromones as animals or insects would either. This could be because humans utilize all of their senses at once and are constantly aware of what is going on around them, rather than solely dependent upon pheromones for mating and finding food as insects would. The different pheromones can elicit different reactions depending on where the smell comes from and what sex the recipient is, such as an urge to mate, submission or aggression. We have not actually resorted to roundabout means of getting our message on Pheromones through to you. All the matter here is genuine and to the point.

Pheromones are substances that occur naturally in one's body and are excreted externally that can convey messages by air that can elicit a response from others. The messages can elicit different responses in people depending on whether or not they are male or female. There are four different classes of pheromones that have been marked after years of study: territorial markers, mother-infant markers, menstrual synchrony and sex-attractant pheromones. There have been a lot of studies between the effects of a group of women living in the same environment, such as roommates that shows that their menstrual cycles will begin to occur about the same time; whereas before they started to live together their cycles were at very different times. It is the normal style of writers to add additional information with the intention of lengthening the length of an article. However, we have provided a short and concise article with only required information on Pheromones.

The vomeronasal organs are located within the nasal passage and are responsible for picking up pheromone signals from others. It is believed that the vomeronasal organs of humans have become dulled over time because we have lost the need to reproduce and produce offspring for the continuation of our species - which is the main pheromone that animals and insects excrete. Because of this and the heightened awareness of our other senses we are just not as susceptible to chemical triggers as one would believe, although it is still a huge gimmick for marketing sex related products.

Pheromones exist but there is a huge debate in whether or not we are as susceptible to them as animals and insects are. There have been many studies conducted over the years to resolve the debate and have only succeeded in increasing the number of questions that the researchers have. Some people are more susceptible to the chemical excretions of others and make for good test subjects, but overall many people are not providing responses to the researchers as they had expected after studying the responses of insects and animals. We were rather indecisive on where to stop in our writings of Pheromones. We just went on writing and writing to give a long article.

Androstenone -- This pheromone is found in both men and women, is predominantly known as a male pheromone. Women often perceive men wearing androstenone as more powerful and masculine. The benefit is increased attention from the opposite sex, Some studies have demonstrated that it can illicit sexual arousal in women. However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura. As we got to writing on Pheromones, we found that the time we were given to write was inadequate to write all that there is to write about Pheromones! So vast are its resources.

Human Pheromones Don't Really Have a Strong Scent

The myth that by applying deodorant, you are covering up your natural pheromones doesn't hold much water. Pheromones are detected through the vomeronasal organ, a in your nasal cavity. Signals are sent to the brain that say "Hey, I think I found a strong mate". At least that's the claim of the pheromone manufactuers.

Get the facts and reviews of the best pheromone colognes at ***** - an independent pheromone review and information site.

The Best Pheromone Cologne

So what is the best pheromone cologneon the market? While it's debatable, in my experience, I've found that up to 50% of the pheromone products on the market contain very little pheromone concentration and simply don't work.

Androstenol -- Androstenol Comes in Two Types

Alpha isomers and beta isomers. Both the alpha and beta are responsible for increases chattiness and social interaction with women. It can also increase how to seduce and attract beautiful girlfriends and it is commonly referred to as an "icebreaker" pheromone. The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create an impression of reproductive fitness, which is attractive. Not much is known about the beta isomer because of it's limited availability, It seems as though it's primary effect is to enhance the alpha Androstenol, helping to create a vibe of friendliness and comfort. With a quality pheromone cologne, it doesn't take much to get noticed by woman. 2-4 dabs will do the job. With people wanting to learn more about Pheromones, it has provided the necessary incentive for us to write this interesting article on Pheromones! :o.

Re: Pherlure Review .. Does Pherlure Really Attract Women?
by steven » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:57 am

Pheromones Attraction Research - Pheromones - the Life Changers

There is, and not without reason, a certain level of doubt concerning the male enhancement industry in general. Indeed, it does sound like a fairy tale to be able to have so many advantages related to sexual performance thanks to natural products. Nevertheless, it is not a dream at all.

All male enhancement products, including pheromones, have the great advantage of accessibility. Discretion is absolute - you simply pick what you want from specialized web sites, and afterwards, shipment will carry the desired product directly to your home. The basic definition of pheromones would be 'chemical substances emitted by any living creature in order to provide other members of the same species with information'. In this case, male sex pheromones are responsible for attractiveness - although sex appeal is generally a debatable concept, it is widely accepted that they are largely responsible for sexual arousal.

The Key is in the Stimulation of Blood Flow

This is the point from where almost all the other benefic effects emerge. The ingredients in male enhancement products related to actual sexual performance will increase blood flow. This is the practical explanation for size (including length and girth) improvement, as well for better arousal and sensation. The link between more successful sexual intercourse and larger genitalia is obvious, considering that the principle according to which both male and female orgasm triggers is, at the end of the day, friction. Therefore, the larger the surface, the more friction results, and results are amazing to a new user. In the end, size does matter. Even the beginner will get to learn more about Pheromones after reading this article. It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.

The Idea of Male Enhancement Stands for a Rather Wide Range of Practical Applications

However, at the basis, it includes increased libido and stamina, as well as an improvement in the size of genitalia, together with other features. Although apparently surreal, a slight amount of research will prove the accuracy of these claims. Typical statements (belonging to buyers) concerning the impact of such male enhancement products confirm the fact that simply using them stretches out several aspects of life, improving self-confidence, self esteem, sex appeal and so on and so forth, on top of the concrete, physical effects. In addition, partners have declared themselves delighted with the results, and not without a reason.

Administering Them on a Regular Basis Has Resulted in More Than the Obvious Effect

Scientists have proven that those with an active sex life over long time intervals are happier on the overall, with better performances in all areas of life, but not only - they have also noted an amazing improvement in stopping the evolution of chronic diseases. On the short term, the effects are generally of the same nature - sexual intercourse has actually healed small affections of all sorts, including headaches (thus out ruling this as an excuse...).

Addition to investigating the effect that male pheromones have on women's hormones and their brain activity, researchers have also studied whether pheromones affect women's moods and perceptions. :idea:

The women were unaware that the substance they were testing was male pheromones; they believed it was a household product that was being readied for the market. In any event, they were asked to rate their moods during a six-hour period. The women reported feeling calmer and more relaxed. Writing an article on Pheromones was our foremost priority while thinking of a topic to write on. This is because Pheromones are interesting parts of our lives, and are needed by us.

Do Pheromone-Influenced Perceptions Results in More Sexual Activity?

The only study that seems to document this connection found that men who used a male pheromone product for six weeks experienced more sexual behavior involving a female partner than did men who didn't use the product. Objections to this study include the fact that the chemical formulation of the pheromone product-and even what male pheromones it contained-was not disclosed. The results of this study have not been duplicated elsewhere. Remember that it is very important to have a disciplined mode of writing when writing. This is because it is difficult to complete something started if there is no discipline in writing especially when writing on Pheromones.

One of the earliest studies of the effect of male pheromones on women's moods, samples from the underarms of men were applied to the upper lips of women. The men had refrained from using deodorant for four weeks, presumably because the antibacterial properties of deodorant can inhibit the conversion of secretions from the apocrine glands in the underarm into the pheromones androstenol and androstenone.

Another difficulty in this type of study is that they tend to use extracts from the underarms of men. They include a number of substances that are believed to function as pheromones: androstadienone or AND, androstenol, and androstenone. As you'll see below, these substances seem to have conflicting or opposite effects on women's perceptions, making it difficult to attribute a response to any one male pheromone.

(While application to the upper lip might sound like a bizarre ritual, it mimics the circumstances under which pheromones transfer from men to women. An extended period of contact is usually involved-and the women wore the pheromones on their upper lips for six hours. The application directly under their nostrils also ensured that their brains received a continual stream of chemical messages. Finally, pheromones often transfer from men to women via direct skin contact, through shaking hands, hugging, or even a casual kiss of greeting.) It is only through sheer determination that we were able to complete this composition on Pheromones. Determination, and regular time table for writing helps in writing essays, reports and articles.